Price And Quantity
- 1000.00 - 100.00 INR/Unit
- 2 Carton
- 1000 INR/Unit
- Socket Joint
- 5000 Carton Per Month
- 4 Week
CPVC Diaphragm Valve
The VM type diaphragm valve is manually operated by a non-rising handwheel. That means it does not change his height during the rotation. Metal spindle and sleeve ensure total reliability. The compression bearing made of POM reduces friction and consequent wear.
The plastic spindle extension indicates the valve position. The valve design is compact and sturdy. The hand-wheel has been designed without spokes, to provide increased strength.
Threaded inserts are moulded-in into the bonnet, thus eliminating the need to drill holes, and also allowing the body fixing bolts to be inserted from the bottom. The above method allows a cavities- free bonnet, avoiding dirt and impurities accumulation. The diaphragm valve can be used with liquid and gaseous fluids, and s particularly suitable for dirty or abrasive media.
The innovative CDSA - Circular
Diaphragm Sealing Area - system (up to DN50) offers the following mechanical advantages:
- uniform distribution of the pressure made by the compressor on the sealing diaphragm
- up to 20% of bolt tightening torque reduction
- reduced mechanical stress on all valve components (actuator,body and diaphragm)
- easy internal cleaning
- lower risk of deposit accumulation, fluid contamination and damaging of the diaphragm due to the eventual crystallization
- reduction of the closing handwheel torque of the manual valves up to 40%The hand-wheel operation, and the diaphragm type sealing, allow a proper regulation and reduce the water hammer.
- High Kv value and reduced pressure losses.
- Compact and sturdy construction, low weight.
- Modular range: only 5 diaphragms and bonnet sizes for 9 different body sizes.
- Easy replacement of the sealing diaphragm.
- Position indicator as standard.
- Security blocking device.
- Electrical position indicator (1 microswitch)
- Plate for DN 15-50 bodies alignment at the same pipe center-line.
- For more information please visit
our website: www.petronthermoplast.com