Price And Quantity
- 1000 INR/Unit
- 2 Carton
- 10 mm Millimeter (mm)
- Socket Joint
- UPVC GREY
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Carton Per Day
- 1 Months
- Free samples are available
- All India
Upvc Pneumatic Diaphragm Valve
Petron Thermoplast provide industrial solution for UPVC/CPVC/PVDF/PPH diaphragm valve type VM/NC. A maintenance free single acting normally closed actuator, diaphragm type.
The advantage of the diaphragm valves, against other types of valves, consists of simplicity in unction and compact design.
The diaphragm valve can be installed in any position and it can be used with liquid and gaseous fluids, and is particularly suitable for dirty or abrasive media. Water hammer risk is reduced with this valve.
The innovative CDSA - Circular Diaphragm Sealing Area - system (up to DN50) offers the following
- uniform distribution of the pressure made by the compressor on the sealing diaphragm
- up to 20% of bolt tightening torque reduction
- reduced mechanical stress on all valve components (actuator,body and diaphragm)
- easy internal cleaning
- lower risk of deposit accumulation, fluid contamination and damaging of the diaphragm due to the eventual crystallization
- reduction of the closing handwheel torque of the manual valves up to 40%
The flat, cloth reinforced, neoprene control diaphragm shows little wear and tear after 106 duty cycles.
size range from DN 15 mm up to DN 100 mm rugged construction with actuator suitable for use in chemically aggressive environmets possible alignment of all valve bodies DN15·50 at the same height from the ground floating diaphragm suspension, to prevent point loading in the diaphragm center, for better sealing and endurance fully circular top diaphragm sealing (CDSA).
- stroke limiter
- stroke limiter with optical Position indicator
- stroke limiter with optical Position indicator and emergency manual override
- optical position indicator limit-switches box electro pneumatic positioner direct or gang mounting 3/2 way pilot solenoid valve